The Ginette dolls crochet pattern – PDF tutorial
The GINETTE are mini dolls in pocket size. They are highly customizable and as usual in my crochet tutorials, this is a no-sew pattern ! This handmade dolls are worked from bottom to top with arms in one piece.
With 14 pages of detailed instructions and 54 photos, you’ll discover all my creative secrets in this adorable crochet doll project. This crochet doll pattern guides you step by step to design various faces (safety eyes, embroidered eyes in 2 versions, nose, mouth, animal mouth). And, you’ll have the option to select from 2 hair styling options , so you can pick the one that best suits your preferences or try both.
+ More tutorial features below in the description tab.
Languages : English / French
Size : 11 cm with 2.5mm hook and fingering cotton (can be different depending on yarn and hook you use)
Skill level : intermediate (you must know the basic crochet stitches)
This digital PDF file includes :
- detailed written instructions with 54 photos of the process (14 pages)
- many step by step instructions to design various faces : safety eyes, embroidered eyes in 2 versions, nose, mouth, animal mouth, …
- detailed instructions of 2 types of techniques to make the hair, one using a needle, the other using a crochet hook. It’s up to you to decide which one you prefer…
- useful tips to read before you start this project
Materials and tools :
- Fingering (4-ply) cotton yarn / 2,5mm crochet hook
- Fancy yarn for the hair
- DMC pearl cotton size 8 in black (or black sewing thread multiplied) for face embroidery
- Optional : 6mm safety eyes (for a child under 3y embroidered eyes are the safest option)
- Embroidery needle + yarn needle
- Stitch markers + Fiberfill
Languages : English (US terms)🇺🇸 / French 🇫🇷
Your pattern will be ready to download immediately after your payment.
❓If you have any questions, before or after your order, feel free to contact me !
Please note : it’s a digital PDF file. This is not the finished product. Non-refundable, non-exchangeable digital purchase.
The pattern is for personal use only. The sale of finished products made from all Zess Crochet patterns is prohibited.
Seuls les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit ont la possibilité de laisser un avis.