Miki bunny doll crochet pattern – PDF tutorial
Miki is often mistaken for a rabbit, and yet… He’s an unidentified little creature ! With his striped sweater, ruffled shorts, pompom hat (removable) and little schoolbag, there’s nothing missing from her wardrobe.
🐰This crochet doll pattern guides you step by step to make your own Miki doll, his hat and his suitecase, with 43 photos. He is crocheted from bottom to top with arms in one piece. Only ears and eyes are sewn on.
+ More tutorial features below in the description tab.
Languages : English / French
PDF crochet pattern – MIKI the rabbit doll and accessories (hat, bag).
Size : 20 cm (ears included) with 2.5mm hook and fingering cotton (can be different depending on yarn and hook you use)
Skill level : intermediate (you must know the basic crochet stitches)
This digital PDF file includes :
- detailed written instructions with 43 step by step photos + 1 diagram
- step by step photos to easily embroider the face
- useful tips to read before you start this project
Matériels and tools :
- Fingering (4-ply) cotton yarn / 2,5mm crochet hook
- DMC pearl cotton size 8 in black (or black sewing thread multiplied or 3 strands of the regular 6-ply embroidery floss)
- Embroidery needle + yarn needle
- 10mm (or 8mm) safety eyes (for a child under 3y embroider it)
- Stitch markers + Fiberfill
- A snap fastener (optional) + a tiny button or a bead (optional)
Languages : English (US terms)🇺🇸 / French 🇫🇷
Your pattern will be ready to download immediately after your payment.
❓If you have any questions, before or after your order, feel free to contact me !
Please note : it’s a digital PDF file. This is not the finished product. Non-refundable, non-exchangeable digital purchase.
The pattern is for personal use only. The sale of finished products made from all Zess Crochet patterns is prohibited.
Seuls les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit ont la possibilité de laisser un avis.