Bubo owl doll crochet pattern – PDF tutorial
Meet Bubo, the Pocket-Sized Owl🦉This very little owl is called Bubo. He is worked from top to bottom with ears in one piece. Eyes and wings are sewn on.
This complete tutorial includes detailed instructions with 48 process photos and a helpful diagram. Create two charming faces: “open eyes” with safety eyes or serene “sleepy eyes” with embroidered detailing.
+ More tutorial features below in the description tab.
Languages : English / French
Bubo est crocheté du haut vers le bas, avec les oreilles en continu. Les yeux et les ailes sont assemblés.
Size : 7 cm with 2.5mm hook and fingering cotton (can be different depending on yarn and hook you use)
Skill level : intermediate (you must know the basic crochet stitches)
This digital PDF file includes :
- very detailed written instructions with 48 photos of the process
- 1 diagram
- step by step photos to design 2 faces : open eyes (safety eyes) or sleepy (embroided eyes)
- useful tips to read before you start the project
Materials and tools :
- Fingering (4-ply) cotton yarn
- 2,5mm crochet hook
- For sleepy eyes : DMC pearl cotton black size 8 small (or black sewing thread multiplied)
- For open eyes : 8mm safety eyes
- Yarn needle + embroidery needle
- Stitch marker
Languages : English (US terms)🇺🇸 / French 🇫🇷
Your pattern will be ready to download immediately after your payment.
❓If you have any questions, before or after your order, feel free to contact me !
Please note : it’s a digital PDF file. This is not the finished product. Non-refundable, non-exchangeable digital purchase.
The pattern is for personal use only. The sale of finished products made from all Zess Crochet patterns is prohibited.
Seuls les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit ont la possibilité de laisser un avis.