Machine doll crochet pattern – PDF tutorial
This doll is called Machine. She is worked from bottom to top with arms, in one piece. Only the ears and her little cheeks are sewn on her head.
This crochet tutorial featuring 11 pages of detailed instructions with numerous step-by-step photos for creating the face and hair.
+ More tutorial features below in the description tab.
Languages : English / French
Size : 20 cm with 2.5mm hook (can be different depending on yarn and hook you use)
Skill level : intermediate (you must know the basic crochet stitches)
This digital PDF file includes :
- detailed written instructions with 26 photos of the process (11 pages)
- step-by-step guide with photos for embroidering the face and creating the hair easily
- suggestions and links for fancy wool
- useful tips to read before you start your project
Materials and tools :
- Fingering (4-ply) cotton yarn / 2,5mm crochet hook
- Fancy yarn for hair (advice and references in the tutorial)
- 6mm safety eyes
- DMC pearl cotton black size 8 small (or black sewing thread duplicated)
- Yarn needle / Embroidery needle
Languages : English (US terms)🇺🇸 / French 🇫🇷
Your pattern will be ready to download immediately after your payment.
❓If you have any questions, before or after your order, feel free to contact me !
Please note : it’s a digital PDF file. This is not the finished product.
Non-refundable, non-exchangeable digital purchase.
The pattern is for personal use only. The sale of finished products made from all Zess Crochet patterns is prohibited.
Seuls les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit ont la possibilité de laisser un avis.